- We believe in the verbal inspiration and authority of the Scriptures, (King James 1611, God’s choice for the English speaking world). We believe that the Bible reveals God, the Fall of man, the way of salvation, and God’s plan and purposes in the ages.
- We believe in God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity, virgin birth and bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ. We believe in the visible, personal and pre-millennial return of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that salvation is “by grace”, plus nothing and minus nothing. The conditions to salvation are repentance and faith. We believe that men are justified by faith alone and are accounted righteous before God only through the merit of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the everlasting conscious blessedness of the saved and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost.
- We believe that the New Testament church is a local body of baptized believers who have covenanted themselves together to make disciples, baptize them, and teach them.
You must be logged in to post a comment.