We believe the King James Bible is the inerrant word of God.
1. You NEED to be saved. (There is no sin in heaven, yours, mine or anybody else’s)
Romans 3: 23 “For all have sinned and comes short of the glory of God.”
2. You CANNOT save yourself. (It does not make a bit of difference, how good you are.)
Titus 3:5 “It is not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us.”
3. God PROVIDED a way for you to be saved. (No amount of chanting, beads, pilgrimages, or good stuff will work.)
John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
4. By FAITH accept Jesus as your savior (Remember even the devil, believes in God; we’re talking FAITH here!) Acts 16:31 “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved.” (At this point I ask people to look in the bible, and the dictionary, for the definition of FAITH. InHebrews 11:1 it reads, “Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of thinks not seen.” An example of the faith you use every day could be, when you step onto a bridge, you have faith that it will hold your weight. When you step into an elevator, you are stepping out by faith that it will either take you up or down. Why is it so hard for people to step out by faith and except the remission of their sins, that Christ took upon his shoulders, for their salvation.)
5. God made it EASY for you to be saved.
Romans 10:9 “If thou shall confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead thou shalt be SAVED”.
Note: The verses say nothing about being saved for 30 days, 60 days, one year or until you sin again. It says, “thou shalt be “SAVED” period.
I want to close with this little analogy. If you where to get into an airplane with a parachute you packed yourself and jumped out:
 Your parachute might open up.
 Your parachute might not open.
 One thing for sure. . . you will not be jumping back into the plane.
The parachute represents what you believe in life. The airplane represents you being alive.
Jumping out is the moment you die.
If the parachute does not open, you fall into ****.
If the parachute opens, you go to heaven.
Jumping back into the plane would be like trying to come back to life.
So now you know why I say, “How long you live, has nothing to do with how long you’re dead, but what you believe has a lot to do with where you’ll head.” (J. Bailey)
(Don’t put off getting saved, “For who knows what a day will bring.”)
Remember you heard this from a hard-nosed, Ranger trained knife thrower.
“If you think you’re strong, try carrying a Bible around for a whole day.”